UmbraPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umbra Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umbra Wolf pack rp

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Carliano

Carliano

Umbra Wolf pack rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Umbra Wolf Pack RP   Umbra Wolf pack rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:14 am

Looks at him, a little crestfallen- ok love- likes his face- good luck and keep safe!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon
Admin
DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Wolf pack rp   Umbra Wolf pack rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 am

licks back and trost out and goes for and elk herd an ssee it and see oen alone and jumps on it and Pins it odwn bting it neckt hard not leting og and it does and brings it back ot her and lays ot down here you go my love the bitges one ever
Back to top Go down
https://umbrapack.rpg-board.net
Carliano

Carliano

PostSubject: Umbra Wolf Pack RP   Umbra Wolf pack rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:54 am

watches him go, flicking her ears in worry and settles down to watch the pups who are playing nearby. Sees DarkMoon return with the elk and yips happily and smiles looking at the elk- yeah, its a huge one
Back to top Go down
DarkMoon
Admin
DarkMoon

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Wolf pack rp   Umbra Wolf pack rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:55 am

wiill dig in lovey ou need it first ok for the pups
Back to top Go down
https://umbrapack.rpg-board.net
Carliano

Carliano

PostSubject: Umbra Wolf Pack RP   Umbra Wolf pack rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:57 am

smiles- ok hun- tears the stomach open and eats half of the liver and half of the heart. Eats some of the meat and lies down, her stomach looking somewhat rounder. The pups charge into her adnd start feeding like crazy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbra Wolf pack rp   Umbra Wolf pack rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umbra Wolf pack rp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3